《权利的游戏》中这些经典的台词,一句就是一生
You might be the most arrogant man I've ever met. I like that.
你是我见过最自大的人,不过,我喜欢。
There is only one thing we say to death — not today.
对死神我们只有一句话要说——今天还不是时候。
I will not become a page in someone else's history book.
我不会成为别人历史中的一页。
I'd risk everything to get what I want.
为了得到我想要的我愿拼上一切。
I was 选自:情感咨询网 www.qinggana.comnever the biggest, never the strongest, but I was bravest, always.
我从来不是最大最强的,但我永远无畏。
Respect is how the young keep us at a distance. So, we don't remind them of an unpleasant truth.
年轻人以尊重的名义来疏远我们,这样他们就不用听刺耳的真理了。
Angry snakes lash out. It makes chopping off their heads that much easier.
愤怒的蛇会出洞,这样更容易砍掉它们的头。
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.
宣判的人应该亲自挥刀。
I try to know as many people as I can. You never know which one you’ll need.
我尽量广交天下好友。你永远不知道哪天谁会派上用场。
You want their loyalty. You have to earn it.
要想让他们效忠,只能自己去争取。
Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.
永远不要忘记你是谁,这个世界也就不会忘记。把你的名字当铠甲,就不会有人用它来伤害你。
You need to learn your enemies' strengths and strategies. You need to learn which of your friends are not your friends.
你要了解敌人的长处和策略,看清朋友中哪些并不是朋友。
It's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favor.
是什么和应该是什么总是令人困惑,特别是利益当头的时候。
Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe.
只要还有一头狼活着,羊群便永无宁日。
Give us common folk one taste of power. We're like the lion who tasted man. Nothing is ever so sweet again.
给平凡的人尝到一点权力的甜头,他们就会像狮子吃了人,以后再吃什么都不香了。
It is beautiful beneath the sea, but if you stay too long, you'll drown.
海底再美你也待不久,因为时间长了你会被淹死。
Any man who must say I am the king is no true king.
任何总说自己是国王的人,都算不上真正的王。
Know your strengths and use them wisely.
了解你的优势,并善加利用。
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder.
混乱不是坑,它是把梯子。
Storms come and go; the big fish eat the little fish; and I keep on paddling.
风暴来了又走,大鱼吃掉小鱼,而我依然在海里划桨。
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
如果你觉得这是个欢喜的结局,那你一定不够专心。
This is a big and beautiful world. Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it. I don't want to be most of us.
这个世界如此辽阔美丽。而大多数人从生到死,都在同一个角落,没有见识过别处的风景。我不想成为这种人。
智能推荐
- 上一篇:曾小贤经典台词
- 下一篇:《生活大爆炸》经典台词向12年时光告别